Saturday 28 January 2017

The Fifth Floor ~ Night Owl Reviews Top Pick


Diana Coyle ~ Night Owl Reviews

5 Stars

I absolutely loved this short paranormal story. We find Jeremy Brogan starting his first night as a security guard at St. Michael’s Hospital, which just so happens to be rumored as being the most haunted hospital in the country. The evening starts out normal for Jeremy, or so it seems that everything is normal, until things begin getting very busy with endless amounts of visitors and he easily becomes overwhelmed. I just loved this story and I was totally pulled into the storyline from the very first page. The characters were very believable and the story flowed seamlessly for me. I also loved the eerie feeling I felt as I was turning the pages. You’ll find that it’s an extremely short story so you won’t have a problem fitting it into your hectic schedule. I highly recommend it and can’t wait to read more from this talented author!

Jeremy Brogan thinks the only thing he’s afraid of is the nervous anticipation of starting a new job. Then again, he is working at the most haunted hospital in the country – or so it’s rumored to be. Once his shift starts, it gets extremely busy for him and he just can’t seem to help all the visitors he comes in contact with. The question remains are those visitors really people needing his help or could they be from another realm trying to scare the daylights out of him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.